Opposite the Parc des Expositions de la Porte de Versailles
How to get to Hotel Paris Vaugirard
GPS coordinates :
From the ring road, take the Porte de la Plaine/Porte de Versailles exit.
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Avenue de la Porte de la Plaine.
Then turn left on Boulevard Lefebvre/Boulevard des Maréchaux.
Take the 2nd right and continue Rue de Vaugirard.
Gare Montparnasse 10 min by metro (M12)
Gare Saint-Lazare 20 min by metro (M12)
Gare d'Austerlitz 30 min by metro (M10 + M12)
Gare de Lyon 33 min by metro (M14 + M12)
Gare de l'Est 27 min by metro (M4 + M12)
Gare du Nord 30 min by metro (M4 + M12)
Paris-Orly airport 14 km / 50 min by metro (M7 + M6 + M12)
Paris Charles-de-Gaulle airport 39 km / 90 min (RER B + T3A)
By metro :
Line 12: Porte de Versailles station, opposite the hotel
Line 8: Balard station, 10 minutes on foot
By tram :
Lines T2 and T3a: Porte de Versailles stop, opposite the hotel
En RER :
Line C: Pont du Garigliano stop – Georges Pompidou European Hospital, 2 km on foot
By bus :
Bus line 80: Porte de Versailles stop, in front of the hotel
Noctilien 145: Porte de Versailles stop, opposite the hotel
OPTILE (Professional Organization of Ile-de-France Transport) – lines 96 and 515: Porte de Versailles stop, opposite the hotel
By bike :
Velib station , Porte de Versailles, in front of the hotel
Take advantage of this privileged location for your professional and leisure activities.
Next to the hotel, you can:
- Attend a fair (professional and public) at the Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles: many events are organized throughout the year, such as the Salon du Chocolat, the Salon Nautique, the Salon de l'Étudiant, etc.
- Organize a conference or attend a professional meeting in the business district of the Tour Montparnasse, in the 14th arrondissement.
- Enjoy a show at the Palais des Sports: concerts, circuses, musicals, ballets, one-man shows, plays, sporting events... Experience an exceptional moment in an emblematic hall of the capital.
- Untie yourself by swimming in the aquatic center Aqua Boulevard.
- Finally, in the 15th arrondissement and its surroundings, discover the Parc André-Citroën, the Bourdelle Museum, the Butte aux Cailles, etc.
The essentials of Paris
Hotel Paris Vaugirard is also the ideal starting point to discover Paris more broadly, its picturesque districts, as well as its monuments and museums famous throughout the world! We suggest you:
- Visit the must-see sites on the left bank: a stone's throw from the hotel or a few metro stops, visit the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides and the Army Museum, the Orsay Museum, the "jazz" district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the Latin Quarter and the Luxembourg Gardens, the Pantheon, the Jardin des Plantes…
- On the other side of the Seine: museums, monuments and districts on the right bank can also be easily reached: the Louvre, the Champs-Elysées, the Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the department stores, the Opéra Garnier, Montmartre and the Sacred Heart, the Pompidou Center…
- And on the Ile de la Cité, be sure to visit Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Sainte-Chapelle while enjoying the unique atmosphere of this place dear to visitors from all over the world.
Other nearby monuments
|Montparnasse||10min by metro|
|Eiffel Tower||20min by metro|
|Saint-Sulpice||20min by metro|
|National Assembly||20min by metro|
|Odéon Theater||21min by metro|
|Orsay Museum||22min by metro|
|Invalides||23 min by metro|
|Luxembourg Palace||24min by metro|
|Grand Palais||24min by metro|
|Champs-Elysées||25min by metro|
|Place Vendôme||29min by metro|
|30min by metro|
|Louvre Museum||30min by metro|
|31min by metro|
|Opéra Garnier||31min by metro|
|Arc de Triomphe||32min by metro|
|33min by metro|
|Centre Pompidou||22min by metro|
|Avenue Montaigne||36min by metro|
|The Marais||37min by metro|
|Défense Business Center||37min by metro|
|Opéra Bastille||37min by metro|
|Faubourg Saint-Honoré||38min by metro|
|Sacred Heart||39min by metro|