Tourist attractions and
best things to do in Paris
A superb location
Rue Vaugirard is the longest street in Paris and offers many public transport options, including metro line 12 that runs beneath the street. Various metro, bus and tram routes make it easy to get around the city.
Opposite Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
Make the most of this superb location for your business or leisure activities. Using the hotel as a base, you can:
- Attend a trade show (for professionals or the general public) at the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles : many major events are held throughout the year, such as the Paris Motor Show, Salon du Chocolat, Nautic Paris Boat Show, Salon de l’Etudiant, and more.
- Organise a conference or attend a business meeting at the Tour Montparnasse business district in the 14th arrondissement.
- Enjoy a show at the Palais des Sports stadium stadium, including concerts, circuses, musical comedies, ballets, stand-up comedy, theatre and sporting events, for an exceptional experience in one of Paris' most iconic venues.
- In the 15th arrondissement and surrounding area, you can discover attractions such as Parc André-Citroën, Bourdelle Museum and the historic neighbourhood La Butte-aux-Cailles.
See everything Paris has to offer
The Hôtel Paris Vaugirard is an ideal starting point to explore Paris, its picturesque neighbourhoods, its world-famous monuments and museums.
- Visit all the essential attractions along the Left Bank: just a short walk or metro ride from the hotel, you can visit the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides and the Musée de l’Armée, the Musée d’Orsay, the legendary jazz district Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the Latin Quarter and Jardin du Luxembourg, Le Panthéon, Le Jardin des Plantes, and more.
- On the other bank of the Seine, museums, monuments and neighbourhoods along the Right Bank are also easy to get to, including the Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the major department stores, Opéra Garnier, Montmartre and Sacré-Cœur and the Centre Pompidou.
- On the Île de la Cité, make sure you visit Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Sainte-Chapelle, as you soak in the unique atmosphere of a place that is loved by visitors from all over the world.